Digitally solved a drought problem

In the original image this horse was grazing in a field with barely any green. So I changed this in a more pleasant environment.

Giclee prints Flowers

Recently I start experimenting with opalotype processing of pictures. I’m still in the experimental phase but, unexpectedly, there seems some demand for giclee prints. And there occurs a problem: first of all it’s difficult to find a printer in South Africa who can offer a consistent high quality. For the board and canvas prints I found one in Cape Town (and these guys are extreme good!!!). But there are not many giclée printers in South Africa. The ones I found via internet still have to respond to my email request for a quote ….

This gallery shows a few opalotype pictures of flowers (all trials!):